Thursday, May 10, 2012

What a dreadful day...


Today was a horrible day. Today we said goodbye to a very good man. He shed his mortal body to greater adventures. He leaves behind a grieving, but thankful widow. Thankful for the many years they had together, and thankful for his kind and generous soul. Today was a sad day. Today I witnessed the death of a great man. He will be deeply missed, but not forgotten. I will now endeavor to help my friend heal and move forward. I only hope I can be strong enough to give her the support she needs. She deserves to be happy, and she deserves to find the strength to persevere.



I go for another rTMS treatment tomorrow, and look forward to the boost. I feel bad going for the treatment when I should be helping my friend, but I know with the treatments I will be better armed to assist her. I have to admit that I was able to steel myself today, during all of the turmoil, something I would not have been able to do without the treatments. rTMS is a good thing, maybe not perfect for me but damn good.





I am not sure what my blog posts will be for the rest of the week... they may be spotty, or not at all, but I will do my best. It is going to be a rollercoaster of a ride for the next little while, please bear with me.






Talk to y'all tomorrow...





No comments:

Post a Comment