Saturday, February 25, 2012

An interesting day….


So we had a family meeting for my son at the hospital – he really is a good kid (just like his dad J )

He gets a day pass tomorrow for 4 hours, so him and I will run and eat at a Chinese buffet, and I am sure he will play lots of drums after that…

He will then hopefully be able to have another one on Sunday. There is still no plan for when he is getting out, but I am glad he is in there they are giving him some great help!!!!!!


I went out for coffee this evening with an old friend, nice change of pace.

My mood is holding pretty good today, strange the way it works… Went out, did some writing, very interesting……….

Whoa my blog has almost had 2000 hits..... way cool


Here are all the countries it has been read to date:
Argentina
Australia
Bangladesh
Brazil
Bulgaria
Cambodia
Canada
Czech Republic
Estonia
Georgia
Germany
India
Iraq
Italy
Malaysia
Mexico
Mongolia
Netherlands
Pakistan
Russia
Tanzania
Ukraine
United Kingdom
United States

So amazing!!!

Talk to y’all tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment