Sunday, February 5, 2012

Whoa…….. Feeling kinda normal - - with a hint of sugary high


So pretty good day – I was bad and took a sleeping pill last night, so I actually got a little dreamless sleep…


Went to a movie with a friend (thanks again J) – what Dan went out – say it isn’t so…. It’s so!

Saw Mission Impossible – it was good, with a couple of sappy slow moments – but mostly good.


I am a little charged, perhaps a little too charged – I kind of drove home at mock 10, but that was fun too.

Which brings me to a point – not really a point, as much as a declaration - well not so much a declaration, as oh whatever…. This is embarrassing – I LOVE to drive, well when there are no people on the road driving slow and I can drive SUPER fast  – but I do not know how to drive standard – so I was thinking perhaps my daughter and I (she phoned the other day, but I missed the call because my phone decided to not tell me someone was calling – it just answered the call and neglected to tell me I had a message till a day later – anyway I was thinking that I will call her back – lol I mention this because she said she has been reading my posts and now she knows I that I will be calling her back J) – so here is what I am thinking – her and I (cause she likes driving like a crazy person like me) that her and I should rent a sports car obviously with manual transmission – and full insurance – and go joy riding!!!!!!!!!! – fun oh yes, and probably very funny, as I would be stalling like crazy ;)


Apparently we need to go to Orlando, Florida J

I am having a terrible time finding a sports car to rent – I wonder if my daughter would be OK with me asking someone we know whose name starts with a K, if he knows anyone or any way of getting a standard sports car??????
 
K, well I am apparently coming down from the little buzz I had there for a moment – don’t tell my pdoc people – kidding I will tell him – maybe….

Whatever this is, it feels way better than the deep, dark, greasy, black depression!!!!

Talk to y’all tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Little manic much? LoL Glad to hear you are feeling happy. And FYI you always drive like a maniac, you probably just think you are driving in a careful and controlled manner. LoL

    ReplyDelete