Sunday, February 12, 2012

WTF so still need a new laptop and blah...

So here we are the first week of maintenance treatments is done, the second week of 3 to start Monday and, and, and here I am...

I am not super sad, or too seriously suicidal (but I would be lying if I told you it hadn't crossed my mind a few times).

I am, however, not where I wanted to be, or who I had hoped to be after the treatments. Either this didn't work as well as the first time I had rTMS, or this is all life has too give me.


I have nothing tomorrow - I should do something fun and healthy (pdoc still wants me to exercise), but instead I am thinking I will just stay in bed all day - ringer off, no alarm clock, etc



So much for 'healthy Dan'...









Talk to y'all tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I know it's hard cousin but you have to exercise. A simple walk can do wonders for your mental state. Getting to a gym or whatever you can do to get the endorphins going, even if it helps a 'little'. I was married to someone who is depressive and went through it with PPD. I can't assume to know what you are going through but can offer help anyway I can. Big hugs, Ren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to comment for a few days, but I wanted to do it on my laptop rather than my phone. I was thinking one thing I want to hear about is your childhood and your time in high school. Things you felt when you didn't know what was "wrong" but knew something was "wrong". I would also like to hear more about relationships, why some have been able to last, why some failed. I know why some of my failed in my unhealthy state, and I just want to know if I am alone on those reasons. Hope these requests are okay? and give you something to write about.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete