Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Another rTMS treatment and the mood is still holding...




So seriously this has to be a record... What are we at, day 6 or something??? I guess I could go back and read my posts to see when it started, but that is a rough guess. Anyway, the treatment went off without a hitch. I saw the pdoc for a bit, long enough for us to discuss the positive change to my mood, my back troubles, and a reminder of the importance of exercise - which of course is limited by my BACK...







I came home, had breakfast and sure enough two hours after the treatment I ended up back in bed. I think I may have actually got 10 to 15 minutes of sleep, but remained in bed for a couple of hours as I was exhausted. Might as well lie in bed, as I would have otherwise been lying on the couch - I hate my back... No word from the surgeon's office, damn it!








That was pretty much it for my day. Oh, I did do some laundry with my son's help... I am a very boring person, but a boring person without suicidal thoughts - fingers crossed it holds!!!!









Talk to y'all tomorrow...





No comments:

Post a Comment