Saturday, June 16, 2012

Mood still going strong...





Sorry very short blog post.... but I totally forgot about blogging and watched a movie (Safe House - not bad)...








Mood is holding strong, and I am looking forward to a great weekend (great maybe a slight exaggeration, but very good). Just taking it easy, but going for leftover Chinese food at my mom's (was supposed to be today, but I got home kind of late). Perhaps I can convince my son to take an evening stroll if the weather holds up. The park will probably be insane being a weekend, but maybe even just around the block - nothing crazy...




So I have a friend in the US of A who also has had the wonderful experience of having rTMS and it was a GREAT SUCCESS. I am so happy for her, and just another reason to try and get this treatment available to everyone. If you know anyone with depression or bipolar II, tell them to investigate rTMS! It really is a great opportunity for a better life, without all of the evil side effects!





Talk to y'all tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment