Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Feeling different, but not sure if a lot better...



My son says I am better, and I know it's easier for him to see a change than it is for me..... so I should probably accept his observations. I really do notice a difference. It's not that I feel hopeful, but I do feel less hopeless - if that makes any sense. I get a second treatment on Friday, so this 'should' be a great weekend - no plans, but looking at the weather predictions if I do make plans they should be for the indoors.






Speaking of weather, DAMN... Lightning and thunder and monsoon like rain... Crazy and bothersome storm will make sleep even more difficult than usual.







Tomorrow I am out and about helping my friend and then not sure - perhaps some more TV catch up (still have a million series finales to watch)... As well as making supper - maybe I will BBQ some chicken breasts????  Or maybe a restaurant will make my supper. J









Well I think that is it for now - I still think I would like to do something fun this week, although I have no idea what that might be???



Talk to y'all tomorrow...






No comments:

Post a Comment