Sunday, June 10, 2012

Even Briefer...






Mood the same... Still with hints of suicidal thoughts - too many to count.











Sleep was terrible, even with copious amounts of drugs.









My son and I took my mom and sister supper, visited for a while but had to leave earlier than expected thanks to my son's concussive symptoms - I sure hope my mom doesn't get a concussion, they are terrible.




Sorry that's all I have - I just want to crawl into a dark hole and turn everything off - referring mostly to my mind. My sister mentioned I should be asking my pdoc about medications that help with 'shutting down' your mind at night, but I forgot to ask her for examples and have had no luck Googling any. I think I would like to try whatever the hell they are at night and take Ritalin in the morning. Perhaps I will get shit done, and be tired by the end of the day. My pdoc mentioned they sometimes prescribe such a thing... Maybe I will mention it to him tomorrow, when I go for my rTMS treatment!!!


Talk to y'all tomorrow...





No comments:

Post a Comment