Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Treatment #12 – countdown to a hopeful change in 3 sleeps…..

I really have nothing to write, which for some may be a good thing and hopefully for others not so much J

My treatment went well, I have started (well last week) taking the stairs at my pdocs office (instead of the elevator) – I realize it isn’t huge (he is only on the 3rd floor), but it’s something. Yesterday I revamped a Mood Chart for the clinic (although I told them no pressure, if they don’t like it, they shouldn’t feel obligated to use it). I feel bad, because I sometimes feel a little ownership of their rTMS Clinic, and perhaps give more advice and help then may be wanted…

I would like to thank people for taking the time to check out my posts.

I personally hate journaling. It always makes me feel worse. I would be super depressed, and think OK I should do some journaling, as it is supposed to be ‘helpful’. All the professionals say so…. Then after a page or so, I had gone from depressed, to crying my eyes out, to planning my suicide. So I just say NO to journaling.

But then I started this blog, and it strangely feels liberating instead of depressing. I am wondering if it is because people are reading it, and when I finish writing and push the ‘post button’, I hope that not only do people enjoy it, but that it will maybe help someone.

It has been so amazing that so many people have read these pieces of my ‘life’. The blog has been read in Canada, United States, Russia, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia, Czech Republic, Malaysia, Cambodia, and Mexico. I am amazed, and humbled.

I strive to keep this blog consistent, interesting, and perhaps a little helpful…. Oh and entertaining J





More art by Dan (me)

Tune in tomorrow, perhaps I will have something juicy to share……..

Talk to y’all tomorrow!!!

4 comments: