Friday, March 2, 2012

Hello World… Still feeling good – but fricken tired



So the top up from my treatment yesterday is still holding……… thank goodness


Had a way too early start, but still a good day. Many things accomplished, and at writing this a few more to go, ugh…



In light of this I will be keeping this super SHORT, not because I don’t love you all, but I just can’t keep my eyes open and I still have laundry to finish.




My son has an overnight pass for tomorrow, so that should be nice. I washed his sheets and remade his bed – I think he is most excited about sleeping in his own bed.



Back to the treatment holding – I am very curious to see if it starts to wear off again. I welcome all observations on the subject. My next treatment is scheduled for Monday (I am not sure why, but they called today to change it to Monday – it’s usually on Tuesday and Thursday. After this week my pdoc is gone for a week, so I sure hope its holds…

I need to come up with questions for them to take to Harvard.

I have a couple so far: I am very curious about what other doctors do for maintenance treatment protocols? I would also like to know if other doctors do longer initial treatment phases (more than 20 days)?

If you can think of any don’t hold back….

Talk to y’all tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment