Friday, March 16, 2012

OUCH!!!!!





So my evil landlord is like, "Hey I know you need some money, so how about you come and help me with a couple of hardwood flooring jobs?" So I do and damn if he doesn't try and kill me by actually making me work - J. Not his fault, it's my back. Thinking another trip to the surgeon is in my future. The poor evil landlord, getting saddled with such a loser like me; he even bought my son and I supper. Yes I said he was evil... ;)







I just hope I don't disappoint him too much. I guess as long as I don't walk into the school tomorrow using a cane we are all good. J









Mood has been fine today - too sore to be sad - oh lord don't tell him that, he will think he cured me. J








I can barely move my fingers so this post is brief that and I need to lie down. J

Talk to y'all tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment