Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bloody politics and you sucking me into your hell...





I refuse to use this forum for my political views, I just needed to share that I am not 'Party' driven. Right now the key is the leader of the party, and their credibility. That is all... J (ps I am talking provincial politics in Alberta, Canada)








Stupid politics - So, anyway, busy day, well busy for me probably slow to most of you. I had my rTMS treatment, which was good. I was told I will be having another one on Friday, and that we will be doing 2 per week for another 4 to 6 weeks then cutback to once per week and see what happens. I was so excited when my doctor said that... I am so looking forward to getting two this week, and I am so hoping for an amazing lift and a fantastic weekend. I should probably start making some plans for the weekend, to make sure I don't waste it by sitting in the house, good mood or not... So what would be fun, cheap, not too busy, and away from the house???


Alberta Legislature Building
I finally got my letters to the government done - timing was never my strong point... J I have been waiting for information from my pdoc's office. Anyway, too late for now, but once the dust has settled after the election I will send them to the appropriate people. I may have to change the names on the letters, but that is all. J I will hopefully, between now and then, come up with a letter you all (that live in Alberta, Canada) can send to the government to get rTMS covered by Alberta Healthcare, just like ECT is.




I also took my poor sick mommy some lunch, and hung out for a bit. She sounds and looks terrible - just saying. I hope the antibiotics they gave her work and quickly.







I took my car in for an oil change, and walked away only paying for an oil change that has to be some miracle in itself - although they did say some belt will need replacing soon, but not to worry yet. J







I finished the day off with an epic grocery store expedition. It was not glorious, but I was courageous. As mentioned yesterday I hate grocery shopping, so I did what I always do wasted a crap load of money on pretty much nothing - go me... Although I did buy some fruit, and yogurt, and some other healthy crap that will sit in my fridge until it rots... Maybe not this time. J



Thanks to my treatment today and some crappy sleep over the last while I am exhausted. I hate doing things right after a treatment - it's better to just get the treatment, then rest and then do stuff. I don't seem to be so tired at that 2 hour mark after the treatment like I did in the beginning, but I do notice I am pretty wasted at the end of the day. I am not sure if I notice a lift, OK fine as I write that I am sure I notice a change. As last night when I was writing I was thinking about killing myself, and well I am not thinking that now, so...





On that note let's call it an evening shall we and perhaps turn in... or not.

Talk to y'all tomorrow...





No comments:

Post a Comment