Sunday, April 22, 2012

Would love to have spent the day at a beach - but...


Well I didn't spend the day on a beach somewhere, but I did spent a few hours out on the balcony in the sun wearing shorts - finally. While sitting outside I was able to catch up on some writing. I completed four scenes of my zombie movie, which finished off an interesting segment of the movie. I hope the story is as exciting to other people, as it feels to me. So it not only felt good to be out on a warm sunny day, but also to accomplish something.



Then my son and I went to get my mom a few groceries, and brought her supper. This time I cheated and bought the meal instead of making it (lazy I know). We had a nice supper, then my son decided if my mom wants to get better she needs to make some changes. For example; drink room temperature water to help with her cough, change out her drinking glasses more often, and then was trying to figure out if fresh air was better than humidified air. He left it with her to decide. J She should perhaps go back to the doctor tomorrow, but I am getting a treatment, and have two duties to perform that I cannot change. And my sister that has been helping and did the last doctor run, is working all day and evening. I did offer to take her later, but she was hoping to beat the crowd and go earlier. I guess we will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings...



My son and I came home and he decided we should continue our old school video game marathon, so back to Silent Hill 2 and some more gore filled gaming. J





Talk to y'all tomorrow...





No comments:

Post a Comment