Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Sunday, so good to me, Sunday Sunday, it was all I hoped it would be...



Not so much... Well I did my laundry, as mentioned yesterday it was something I had hoped to do today. I also made all the edits on four of my five short film scripts. I also was able to convince my son to read them, and he was very good at keeping a somewhat open mind. J So basically most everything on my, very brief To Do List, has been complete. So celebrate that - no of course not I am Dan, apparently I am not allowed to feel good. I have it in my mind, always in my mind that I should do or have done better. I think that is one of the reasons I don't bother trying. Anyway, shut up Dan...


I did sleep in again today - not proud of that, but again still got the stuff on my list done. I, once again, felt that it would be better to just hide in bed. Really hoping I get a lift having two treatments this week. I am starting to feel low again. Similar to last week, although I think I didn't start feeling really low until last Sunday, which was 5 days after the treatment, this time I it didn't last that long. Tuesday is my next treatment, and then I think I get a second one Thursday or Friday, although I checked my calendar and I don't have the second one scheduled yet so I sure hope they don't forget about it...


Let's end with a little funny borrowed from a strange website:
FEMALE PRAYER:
Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong,
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks.
When he says he'll call,
He won't wait weeks.
I pray that he is gainfully employed.
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door.
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love  to my mind.
Knows what to answer to "How big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me to no end.
And never attempt to hit on my friend.
And asI kneel and pray by my bed,
I look at the creep you sent me instead.
Amen.



MALE PRAYER:
I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a liquor
store.
Amen







Enough Danius for one night - peace out!

Talk to y'all tomorrow...





No comments:

Post a Comment