Monday, April 2, 2012

Hi ho, hi ho - this is my corner...





So I got up and out this morningish... Felt OK just tired, as I had another crappy sleep - my sleep keeps getting plagued by reoccurring dreams that aren't nightmares, but always some frustrating situation that continues when I fall back asleep making me wake up over and over again.






I spent the afternoon working on the short film project. The first draft of the script is complete. We will be moving on to the creation of a budget within the next week or so. We have done some preliminary work towards production requirements. I still need to gather some contract numbers to start the work on the first draft budget. Then we can start looking at casting the parts, and crewing the required technical positions. It is very exciting to be working towards the development of this film.



Tomorrow is another rTMS treatment - I so wish I could convince them to do two again. It obviously works, we just need to do it more, which sucks for them (since it is being done pro bono) but sounds awesome to me if the outcome is positive... Ugh why is there always something...?





Anyway, following tomorrows treatment I will be having a festive lunch with my evil landlord (hopefully courtesy of my evil landlord - kidding winky-face... Two days in a row out of the house, say what... J








I will hopefully also get some more work done on my Zombie Movie script - and some more preliminary work on the short film.








I was about to write I sure I hope I get more sleep tonight, but then I remembered I can't take a sleeping pill the night before a treatment UGH J




Talk to y'all tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment