Friday, April 27, 2012

TGIF - even for the unemployed weekends are a great time (less guilt when sleeping in)...


What a strange day - I actually feel up, but really unsure what to do. I guess the usual, where I feel like there is so much I should be doing that I just shutdown. Anyway, after a slow start to the day - stayed in bed until noon - yes that is bad, but I got sleep so poo on you. I got up showered, took my pills, then sat there, and sat there, and you get the picture. Then boom next thing I realized, I am cleaning - WHAT??? Yep I was cleaning; washing dishes, sweeping, washing the bathroom, kitchen... What the hell is wrong with me? I'll tell you I was feeling good. I even did some laundry... WHAT? J


It looks like this is going to be a busy weekend, which is awesome. I will be out of the house on a few occasions. First tomorrow afternoon I am going to help a friend. Then tomorrow evening I am going to the opening of Cappuccino Musical Theatre's, Frankenstein the Musical. A friend of mine is producing it, so you should check it out. It plays from April 28 - May 12 in The Studio at The Vertigo Theatre Centre 161, 115 9 Ave SE, for tickets: 403-221-3708, for more info http://www.vertigotheatre.com/main/page.php?page_id=5. Then Sunday I am going with another friend to the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo. Should be a scary blast... I have been trying to avoid large crowds, this event will be packed!!! I have never been, and always wanted to, so why not this year, I only hope I am still charged like I am today.


My mood has been excellent. I feel good. I actually feel good. Thankfully I did those few things mentioned above, so my day doesn't feel like a waste, and I have plans for the weekend. WOW almost like a normal person... I am liking this two treatments a week, and I really believe it is key to rest after treatments. As such I hope the world doesn't mind my lack of availability on those days, but I really think if I want the rTMS treatments to work to their full potential I need to take that time. So world I am unavailable Mondays and Thursdays for a while, well for a few weeks anyway. J


I decided to post this early (ha, ha I decided) as my son would like to borrow my computer for a bit... Figured since my day is going so well that I might as well post earlier than later. Sleep - is also a key to this being successful. I am thinking for now perhaps not to worry so much about when I am getting the sleep, as much as worrying about just getting the sleep. Don't worry about what time I am sleeping, just about how much sleep I am getting...





I will hopefully have lots to write about tomorrow night, it will be a late post, so please check back either late Saturday or sometime Sunday.

Talk to y'all tomorrow...





No comments:

Post a Comment