Sunday, April 29, 2012

SOLD OUT! Say what..?


Hey gang I was so hoping to have great stories about my adventures at the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo, but as we drove up to the gate to park we were told it was sold out. L So my friend and I decided we would have a nice lunch instead. Only drawback I wasn't able to get pictures of crazy comic fans, and garnered no epic stories of strange experiences. I did have good food and a great conversation. We caught up on all our strangeness's... and made plans to go for a walk in the park, once we have some more nice weather. So that will be awesome.



Then I came home and spent some time with my son - we watched a couple of our PVR'd shows that we always watch together, including an old Saturday Night Live - so very funny. Then my son went out for dinner with his mom, and I went and took dinner to mine.




I grabbed some Tim Hortons for my mom and me. I got her some soup and a sandwich, and I had chili and a sandwich. Very strange to be at Timmy's and not buy a donut, but I was good and didn't... I took the food to my mom's, and we ate and watched the news. After supper, we just visited, sans the TV - it was quite nice, just the two of us chatting about everything and nothing. I washed the dishes and bundled up the garbage, and then I helped make her bed with clean sheets. And headed home...




That was my day - empty of huge tales, but full of nice moments. I can honestly say I had a good weekend. Wow... I had a good weekend. I hope there are plenty more to come.




Tomorrow is another treatment, I have no plans to go or do anything after. I am going to hold myself to the whole rest after the treatment thing - so remember that world, Dan is unavailable tomorrow. Of course I do have a couple of things I need to do via the telephone, but I am not going ANYWHERE!!! I need to do all I can to make sure these treatments work. And so far since the last treatment I have been feeling pretty good. I have no idea if it was the treatment, the not doing anything after the treatment, the increase in my new medication, or all of the above - but I would like to duplicate the outcome, so to do so I will follow the same regimen. The only blip on the whole mood thing happened this evening, I just caught myself thinking of ending my life and then it was gone...






I shall now go put my jammies on, take my pills, and watch a couple of my shows before bed.




Talk to y'all tomorrow...





1 comment:

  1. Your other favourite sisterApril 30, 2012 at 6:42 AM

    YEAH!!!!!! Please do exactly what you did last week. It was so exciting to read that you had such a wonderful weekend. We can all wait a day to read your blog.

    Your nephew has an appointment this morning and then he is taking grandma some lunch, have a visit and see if there is anything he can do for her.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete