Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pain, pain, pain in the back...





This post will be short and sweet thanks to my back.









I had my treatment this morning, and it went well. I am finally getting used to the new settings. I didn't get any charge out of it (no pun intended). Although I must say I am feeling fine, maybe on the verge of good - excluding my back of course. 






I sadly didn't get any of the other stuff done that I was hoping. I just can't sit long enough at the computer to do any heavy-duty writing or researching. I obviously can go old-school and use paper, but it sucks to input later. It was also pointed out by my son that I am using a laptop and could use in a prone position on the couch, or bed for that matter. Perhaps I will look at that tomorrow or another day...

Not his actual son...


I did go for lunch with, and courtesy of, the evil landlord, and he brought mini-him along for the journey. His very young son provided the entertainment, especially when he decided to eat the lemon from the evil landlord's ice tea. J



Well that is it for now - sorry for the short post, just too painful.

Talk to y'all tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment