Friday, April 13, 2012

“But with the slow menace of a glacier, depression came on. No one had any measure of its progress no one had any plan for stopping it. Everyone tried to get out of its way.” Frances Perkins







What a wasted day... I just couldn't get out of bed, and not because I was 'sad' it just felt pointless. I can say that is because I don't have anything to do, because I do. I think a part of it is this feeling I keep having of being lost. I find it hard to set some direction or a starting point on things that need to be done. I get up and the only thing I know for sure is to have my coffee and toast, no matter when I get up I will head straight to the coffee and toast. After that I am lost, I walk around look at what needs to be done, or what I think I would like to do and not really feel overwhelmed but unsure. I then contemplate whether I should have a shower, or wait and have a shower later. Usually the immediate wins, as I hope following the shower I will have an idea of what to do next - rarely do I... I don't know how to have fun anymore. What where did that come from; sorry I am listening to my son play Rock Band downstairs. He invited me to play with him and his friend that is online, I declined. I don't know why. I do have these few things to do, but none of them urgent. I would just rather sit in the dark, me the dog, and the laptop (no you're not sad Dan)... Why is it so hard for me to read my moods sometimes? Ugh.




Anyway, I figured I would write my blog early and hopefully type out at least one of the scripts I wrote. I figure once I have them in the computer I can print off a copy and go to editing and adding if need be. Perhaps flush out any good parts and scrap any bad parts, and be left with a masterpiece of something...









I received notification of my MRI - welcome to Canadian Healthcare, it is scheduled for January 2013... But it's free J oh brother...  $800 bucks and I could get one on Monday (he shakes his head)...





Enough Dan genius, I don't want your heads to explode...

Talk to y'all tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment