Saturday, April 21, 2012

A sad day for different reasons...




I started the weekend off with sad news. My good friend's husband was rushed off to the hospital in the middle of the night. So I took her up to the hospital to visit him, early this afternoon. He is very sick, I feel very bad for both of them. I only hope the hospital helps him get well quickly, and with care.



This afternoon when I got home, my son and I hung out for a bit, and then decided we should go buy an old school video game. I am pretty sure he was driving the 'we should buy a video game' train, but I got to drive the car and pay for the game. J While we were out we grabbed a quick bite to eat, my favorite time to spend with him as we are together with no distractions. Then we stopped at Marble Slab for a little dessert, and then back home.





Once we finished our ice cream, we set to playing our new video game. We purchased the Silent Hill HD Set. So we started off with Silent Hill 2, which after 3 or 4 hours we are taking a break so I can write this post.









It wasn't the 'perfect' Saturday I was looking forward to, but it was a 'special' Saturday in many, many ways. I enjoy helping others, and I love spending time with my son... Don't look for what was missed, look for what was gained.


Talk to y'all tomorrow...




2 comments:

  1. Prayers to your friends husband being sent from our house to theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a perfect day with your son. I too will pray for your friend and her husband.

    Did you find the dog collar?

    ReplyDelete