Sunday, April 29, 2012

"Look! It's moving. It's alive. It's alive... It's alive, it's moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!" Frankenstein (1931)






Hello peoples... So still riding a good mood. It has been wonderful, feeling good, positive, and no suicidal stuff - just enjoying the moment.










I helped a friend this morning, with some planning and a ride. I have been charged with a very serious task to help them with. I am honoured for the trust that has been put upon me. I just hope I can do it justice. I will start it Monday.







I am not sure what I did in between that and going out this evening. I know I made an early supper, watched some PVR'd shows with my son... Otherwise drawing a blank...



Anyway, I went to a play, sorry a musical, this evening, with a very good friend that just happened to be the Producer of the show. Cappuccino Musical Theatre's, Frankenstein the Musical. It plays from April 28 - May 12 in The Studio at The Vertigo Theatre Centre 161, 115 9 Ave SE, for tickets: 403-221-3708, for more info  http://www.vertigotheatre.com/main/page.php?page_id=5 . It was an awesome production. The music was amazing. The cast did a fantastic job, their voices were wonderful. I can honestly say there wasn't anything that I didn't like. There were moments of joy, sadness, and a lot of sitting on the edge of your seat. It's Frankenstein so some dark moments, but so well done you are swept up with the action.





It was so nice to get out and do something fun. I am so thankful that my friend invited me. I really miss theatre, it is so enjoyable. Perhaps I should be writing plays - don't even, I wouldn't have a clue...




Tomorrow I am going out with another friend to the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo. Hopefully I will have some good stories from that adventure. Maybe I will try and snap a few pics of some of the diehards in costume - if I remember.



Talk to y'all tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment