Monday, April 30, 2012

Why does negative always follow moments of positive..?


The day started off fine. I stayed in bed as long as I could before the treatment. Got up, showered etc, and then headed off for my treatment. Today's treatment went well. I had a great chat with the nurse/doctor that gives me my treatments. We talked about how my weekend was so good, and all the things I did. She also asked if I would be willing to speak to someone that was thinking of getting the treatment, but had some questions. I said sure. I answered the ladies questions, and assured her it is worth a try. The nurse/doctor and I also had a conversation about their other patients. She was saying that 100% of them have had positive responses to the rTMS treatments. Such awesome news!



BUT then once I was home, my plans for just chilling and letting the treatment do its magic were hampered by circumstances... I should have just completely unplugged, but I didn't expect either of these uncertainties to appear.




I only hope my treatment wasn't wasted. I just hope that although I couldn't relax, or turn off my brain for a recharge that it wasn't enough to counter the rTMS. I realize life isn't perfect. Hell I realize life can be shit, but why can't a person just be allowed to enjoy some positive time, not always be walking on a constantly moving tightrope.  





SO I can't change what I can't change, C'est La Vie... I guess I will go play a video game with my son, and then go to bed. Screw you negative shit, you will still be there tomorrow, maybe then I can figure you out!




Talk to y'all tomorrow...





No comments:

Post a Comment