Thursday, April 19, 2012

Treatment number two of the week tomorrow...Celebration time!!!





So happy I am getting another treatment tomorrow - although I just realized I still haven't made any plans for the weekend. Ugh. Perhaps I will Google and see if there is anything going on or maybe just a walk in the park, or maybe an afternoon movie..? or, or, or






Anyway, today was a full day - as mentioned yesterday helped a friend to the doctor and then had a nice brunch with her, good food and great conversation. Then I picked my son up and took him for blood work, all pretty painless - for me. J Then we went to my mom's house. My son entertained his poor sick grandma, while I made her chili to have for supper. I haven't heard if it tasted OK, so I am not sure if that is a good or bad sign. J She still looks and sounds pretty terrible, but maybe a tiny bit better. Then home for a brief moment, then off again to my son's drum lessons. Ending the evening with a late supper of homemade tacos...





Tomorrow not such a full day, just my rTMS treatment and then I think I might go vote - may as well get it over with...








Well I started 'trying' to turn my children's TV script into a children's book today - wow I totally prefer writing scripts, way easier. But hopefully I can keep it up. I would love to get that little story out there no matter the format...





My mood has been pretty good today. Perhaps the distractions, the recent treatment, and being out of the house were a good combination. Fine no perhaps about it, getting out and doing stuff - is good. Staying home worrying about everything - is bad. I just need that little nudge out the door.





I really need to go to bed...

Talk to y'all tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment