Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Stars, stripes and maple leaves... What? I don't know.





Had a pretty good day - took two sleeping pills last night, so had a pretty good sleep.






Then woke to a productive day of taking my son to the dentist, taking my son for a haircut, getting my watch fixed, buying some way too expensive shampoo and conditioner (stupid thinning hair), a little late lunch, dropped my son off at his doctor appointment and then home... all before the stupid snow!!!






Took a back break on the couch and then the snow came and came and came and is still coming down. So I lit a fire and then realized I needed to cook supper, so I missed most of my amazing fire while in the kitchen J





It is still burning at writing this, and I keep getting hypnotised by the flames. I do love the sound, smell, and site of a nice fire. I need to reconfigure this living room to allow me to sit and write in front of the fireplace. Right now I am across the room sitting at the dining room table, but at least I have a clear view of it. This wood is way too dry, I miss the snapping sound.



Anyway, mood wise a pretty good day - nothing bad to report so that must be good... I have a long wait until my next treatment, so I hope the good continues. I spoke with the doctor/nurse that gives me the majority of my treatments, and confirmed the next treatment is on Tuesday. I was hoping she would say come on in Thursday for a top up, but really unless something drastic happens I am thinking the once per week will be ok. Only time will tell...



I didn't write today - which sucks. I would say I hope to do so tomorrow, but I may have to run an errand (if the streets are not covered in snow), and then I need to clean my house in preparation for hosting Easter on Saturday. The house isn't a disaster or anything, but it does need some refreshing J (which really means the house is a mess - my back has prevented me from keeping up on all my chores) nothing a couple of days of moderate cleaning can't fix. I do need more chairs, and a new couch, and an area rug that my dog wouldn't want to pee on, and probably a million other things...


Well that is enough genius to lay on you for one night!

Talk to y'all tomorrow...



1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't clean up before we come. Leave it and we can clean up after. Maybe Josh, Alycia and I could come early and help get things ready. I will be bringing dishes, cutlery, cups and snacks.

    ReplyDelete