Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Good Friday - is that a thing, wishing people such???






I had a good, maybe even great day. I SLEPT IN! I doped up and passed out. I even popped an extra half pill when I kept waking up in the morning. Sure not the greatest idea, but awesome sleep.








I took a very leisure late breakfast, and then commenced to cleaning (the not so great part of the good day). At writing this I am still not finished, but there were a couple of things I wanted to leave till just before bed. One being washing the floors and two being cleaning the bathroom. Fine I will admit here why. It's terribly strange and embarrassing, but heck with all the stuff I have shared to date how can it get any worse...




So this strange affliction affects me in a couple of ways. The first and more relevant to this discussion is that once I clean something, I can't use it again. And by can't I mean can't, I just cannot mess it up, or even touch it. For instance I cleaned the kitchen earlier in the day, including the sink and super shined the new faucet I put in. Now I cannot use the sink. All day I have used the bathroom sink if I needed to rinse something or God forbid wash something. I cannot touch the shiny faucet, hence why I left the bathroom till later. I wish I could explain the feeling that comes over me. I even get that feeling when I put out fresh towels. I get really worked up when I go to use the clean towel. I also washed my sheets today. I love fresh sheets, but now I cannot go to bed without taking another shower. I know CRAZY... It is one reason I am not big on cleaning - my nerves are raw with every use of something newly cleaned.

This second aspect of the affliction affects me in relation to new things (not sure if I mentioned this before, if I did I am sorry for the duplication). I still have not taken my new laptop out of the house, even though I needed it to work on for instance the short film script. Hell I haven't even removed the plastic protective pieces on the front of the computer. They will stay on until they fall off themselves, or my daughter (who loves to torture me, with respect to this) takes them off. Of course we rarely see her so I guess they are safe (yes daughter dear if you are reading this that was a dig). J I am still waiting to go racing in a sporty manual transmission vehicle - just saying... It takes a long time for something to become 'no longer new', and then I lose that fear to use or touch it...



I also bathed the dog on this fine day - my back is screaming at me for taking all of this on, but the house and the dog will look smashing - ok maybe not the dog, as he badly needs to see a groomer, but he smells better - except his breath, oh never mind you get the idea.









Well I better sign off, as too much of my genius can't be a good thing. J




Talk to y'all tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment