Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool." William Shakespeare





I know myself to be a fool, a fool that wasted a day. Sure I typed out my fifth short film script, but that isn't enough to save the day. Tomorrow will be somewhat different, taking a friend to a doctor appointment, taking my son for blood work, and then visiting my mom (perhaps we will get there in time to bring/make her some lunch). I guess that will be up to the lab.





I dug out a script I wrote in 2002, it's a pilot episode for a children's TV show. I have decided to rewrite it as a book, and if it works out perhaps a series of children's books. I have no idea how to write a book, but what the hey. I figure I will type it all out and then work on the format, and any holes in the story. I'm sure if I Google "how to write a book" there will be a million or so sites telling me just that. Then I need to Google "how to publish a book" or "how to self-publish a book" - how did we live before Google???? Now if this book comes to fruition you best buy it, even if you don't have children...




Moody day - I can't blame the rain, I can blame myself for my mood being pretty low - I should have done SOMETHING - ANYTHING - get out Mr. Dan - GET OUT... I should heed advice and find a class/group for writing or art... I would like to do it with someone though, someone to help when the motivation is low. Damn I can't wait for treatment 2 on Friday - get me the 'beep' out of this hole. "Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!"





This is going to be a GOOD weekend - positive thinking has to lead to positive results. Right? Yeah right like I believe that, but in any case let's pretend that works and try it here. Good weekend had by ALL!!


Talk to y'all tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment